We Are Hiring
Each member of our team of highly qualified professionals has played a vital role in pushing the firm to the forefront of commercial success. As an emerging brokerage company, we’re always looking for opportunities to grow and talent that can help us transform into the industrial brokerage of the future.
If you’re interested in collaborating with us as a manufacturer, supplier, retailer or consulting broker, you can also send us your details at email@example.com
We’re currently accepting applications for the following positions.
We are looking for an energetic go-getter to join our team as a representative for our office located in Washington, DC. We are a growing manufacturer sales brokers company. We are looking for someone to deal with the daily sales task and achieve monthly sales target. Must be a team player with a positive attitude. Knowledge of the Manufacturers Representative industry is desired.
- Providing excellent customer service and follow-up during all stages and aspects of the sales cycle
- Maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Representation and presentation of the Company’s products to small-to-large audiences at trade shows and other speaking engagements
- Meet and exceed sales targets by making quality prospecting calls on a continual basis including cold calls and in-person introductory visits
- Maintain customer information, appointments and opportunity information in company’s CRM program
- Minimum 1-2 yrs. experience in Sales with a proven track record in exceeding performance objectives.
- A proactive person who could work independently with minimum supervision and work efficiently in a team environment.
- Result driven, multi-faceted, detail-oriented, & highly organized individual.
- Able to travel to domestic and international trade shows if needed.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Understand the importance of following up
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Cold calls on the phone or in person.
- Problem-solving with company’s team.
- Must be able to retain and convey complex information relating to the operation and features of the Company’s product lines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written, oral and presentation) to promote customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & Google Sheets/Docs/Drive.
Please fill out the form on this page to start your job application with Remedial Triangle Corporation! Please feel free to ask questions by using the provided form, by phone 855-536-9900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org